save cost advice: decoder chip for large printer

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by lois8386, Nov 3, 2006.

  1. lois8386

    lois8386

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello, this is Lois here, a sale from China.

    My company provide Encad 500/505/600/630/700/736/750/t2000 decoder chip , 850/880 decoder chip ,

    HP 5 in 1 decoder chip, 1050/1055 decoder chip, 120/130 decoder chip, 500/800 decoder chip,

    MIMAKI JV3 decoder chip for every color and other decoder chip.

    Also we offer HP , Epson, Encad, Roland , Mimaki , Lexmark , Mutoh , XAAR other spare parts.

    If interested , please email me :lois@highwellglobal.com
    And if you want to know more information , please visit my company web: www.highwellglobal.com

    lois8386, Nov 3, 2006