    avoid this problem the next time I want to set up a group? Thank you for any
    and all help.
    ~~~

    Puzzled, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Puzzled

    Unk Guest

    Minimize the dialog box again so you can see the button. Now use the mouse
    to position the window at the top left of the screen. (Click & hold the left
    mouse button on the window's top blue bar and drag the window)
    Now position the mouse cursor on the lower right corner of the window until
    it changes to a 45°, double arrow. Left click, and drag the window to full
    size.

    Unk, Jan 5, 2004