    out knees are in fashion these days. Jeez, if anyone ever murders ol'
    annoying Archie, there's gonna be DNA samples for more than half of
    the San Diego male gay population.

    Richard Cranium, May 3, 2009

  2. What's wrong, pussy boy? Running out of things to attack with, so you
    resort to... Wait a minute... this immature pussy boy crap is ALL you
    EVER had to attack with.

    How truly pathetic you are.

    Archimedes' Lever, May 3, 2009

  3. At least you're not denying that you spend evenings at the Field where
    you can be seen in various automobiles with your head bobbing up and
    down. You are a Usenet piƱata and DNA receptacle!

    Richard Cranium, May 3, 2009