Satellite TV 4 You: Free Satellite TV systems

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Marina, Dec 25, 2007.

  1. Marina

    Marina Guest

    The New Way To Enjoy Satellite TV on your PC!

    Get Rid of Paying a Monthly Fee For A Handful of Channels That Don't
    Satisfy Your Needs?

    Most people pay $19 to $100+ a month for a very limited number of TV
    channels. If you fall into this category and want out, I have a
    solution.

    * Turns your PC into a Super Entertainment Center
    * Gives you Instant Access to thousands of TV channels and Radio
    Stations!
    * Does Not Require extra hardware.
    * Is Easy to use, No PC knowledge required.
    * Has No Hidden costs, No Recurring charges, ever.

    More Details: http://tinyurl.com/yvmdl5

    Marina, Dec 25, 2007