    An Ideas?
    Also, I wonder if there is an error log created when it locks up.
    Anyone know where to look for that?

    mazdra76, Aug 16, 2005

  2. mazdra76

    old jon Guest

    WinXP ?. Right click My Computer\Manage\Event Viewer. click item in LH
    pane\double click any errors\warnings in RH pane.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Aug 16, 2005

  3. mazdra76

    Unk Guest

    Start, Settings, Control Panel, Power Settings, "Power Schemes" tab, set averything to "Never"
    "Hibernate" tab, uncheck "Enable hibernation", "Apply", OK

    Unk, Aug 17, 2005