    Now where should a non raid SATA drive controller appear?

    Cheers

    -Al

    BigAl.NZ, Jan 10, 2007

  2. BigAl.NZ

    why? Guest

    SCSI as it's non IDE. Win NT 4/2000 IIRC used SCSI as a generic
    category, assume XP same. It doesn't have to be a real SCSI device, I
    have seen drives / controllers appear in the SCSI list. Can't confirm as
    I haven't got that PC anymore only the 2 controllers and 800MB of blank
    disks)..
    So where is it and does it matter?

    That's a SATA controller that doesn't have RAID or a SATA controller
    that has RAID capability :) but not used.

    Me

    why?, Jan 11, 2007