    I want to be able to throw this into my case somehow, and it just so
    happens to fit perfectly in one of my 5.25 bay protectors.

    Thanks :]

    Mig Miggleson, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Mig  Miggleson

    JANA Guest

    From an engineering point of view, this data sheet lacks a lot of detail. It
    superficially looks like the monitor can accept a composite video, or a Y-C
    video standard source. You would have to look at how to power the monitor,
    and then adapt a compatible source to drive the monitor. If the source is
    from a computer, you will need the proper conversion module to convert the
    VGA signal to one that is compatible to your monitor.

    Using a standard TV video monitor to work as a computer monitor is not a
    good idea. The TV video monitor, by the nature of its design for its
    purpose, is not ideal to use for a computer type display.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    okay, So I have a Sanyo ALP210 2inch LCD monitor I scavanged from a
    camera, this is the datasheet
    http://prelcoparts.com/datasheets/Prelco Sanyo Data Sheets/ALP210.pdf
    , but I frankly have no idea how to pipe a compy display into it - Can
    anyone even give me a push In the right direction?

    JANA, Jul 23, 2005