SANE 2006: Announcement and Call for Papers

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Edwin Kremer, Jul 8, 2005.

  1. Edwin Kremer

    Edwin Kremer Guest

    Announcement and Call for Papers

    ____ _ _ _ _____ ____ ___ ___ __
    / ___| / \ | \ | | ____| |___ \ / _ \ / _ \ / /_
    \___ \ / _ \ | \| | _| __) | | | | | | | '_ \
    ___) / ___ \| |\ | |___ / __/| |_| | |_| | (_) |
    |____/_/ \_\_| \_|_____| |_____|\___/ \___/ \___/

    5th System Administration and Network Engineering Conference

    May 15-19, 2006

    Aula Congresscentre, TU Delft, The Netherlands

    http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

    We're pleased to invite you to participate in the SANE 2006 conference!

    At SANE 2006 we're offering 3 days of training, followed by a 2-day
    conference program filled with the latest developments in system
    administration, network engineering, security and open source software,
    and practical approaches to the puzzles and problems you wrestle with.
    You'll also have many opportunities to meet other system administrators
    and network professionals and chat with peers who share your concerns
    and interests.

    For more conference details and the refereed paper submission procedure,
    please visit the SANE 2006 website: http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

    Hope to see you at SANE !

    Edwin

    Edwin Kremer, Jul 8, 2005