    I am interested to know what I 'really' got

    Cheers
    ed

    Ed, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Ed

    russell Guest

    mine says

    camera size RAW image
    5MP..... 7.2 .... 136

    camera size JPEG
    5MP .... 3.3 .... 279

    russell, Jun 9, 2006

  3. Ed

    Ed Guest

    mine says
    I expect I got a box standard SD card, not the Ultra II, perhaps 512mb.
    The box and packaging are perfect though, someone has taken a lot of
    trouble on this.

    Ed, Jun 9, 2006
  4. Ed

    Ron Hunter Guest

    I don't know, but on my 4mp camera, I get 306 compressed pictures on a
    256 meg card. See how many free bytes your OS reports when it is put in
    a card reader.

    Ron Hunter, Jun 9, 2006
  5. Ed

    [BnH] Guest

    Ring your local Sandisk rep and ask them.
    Emailing them are quite responsive too.

    I just got a 'good fake' Sandisk off eBAY.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7623032946

    [BnH], Jun 9, 2006