    Radeon Catalyst software (just updated) doesn't seem to have any Contrast
    adjustments.

    Any ideas on how to adjust the Contrast?

    Marshall Tucker, Apr 7, 2009

  2. Marshall Tucker

    Kudzy Guest

    Honestly, with all modesty......you don't know how?

    Kudzy, Apr 8, 2009

  3. Marshall Tucker

    doS Guest

    what mode do you have it in.install the syncmaster cd...

    doS, Apr 8, 2009

  4.
    Marshall Tucker, Apr 9, 2009
  5. Marshall Tucker

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:46:11 -0400, Marshall Tucker wrote:

    Nothing new.

    Why post a blank reply to your OP?

    Aardvark, Apr 9, 2009

  6. Didn't get any useful replies to the OP...so I thought I'd put it in front
    of the usually knowledgeable people in this NG again ;-)

    Guess I'll need to call the Samsung "Boys From Bangalore" tomorrow...talk
    about a drag...

    Marshall Tucker, Apr 10, 2009
  7. Marshall Tucker

    Fred Kasner Guest

    I have two Samsung LCDs on two different puters. Both of them are
    usually controlled by software that is downloadable from the Samsung web
    site. Works quite well.
    FK

    Fred Kasner, Apr 10, 2009
  8. Marshall Tucker

    Andy Guest

    I dunno, I kinda like his posts, foul-mouthed or not.

    Welcome to usenet, BTW.

    Andy.

    Andy, Apr 11, 2009