    the Serial Port it was connected to but that stopped my mouse working.

    Thanks

    John

    John, Apr 10, 2004

  2. John

    skylou Guest

    It's working fine work my V200, but not working with E700.

    skylou, Apr 10, 2004

  3. John

    Sprite Guest

    I found that it sometimes needs a bit of encouragement to get it going.
    Try unplugging the cable at your phone end, with Easy GPRS open, then plug
    it in again. Hopefully it'll load your data.

    Sprite, Apr 10, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    Nope. De Nada unfortunately. I guess I'll have to email Samsung. :(

    John

    John, Apr 11, 2004