Samsung DVD-1080P7 skips first few seconds of chapters

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by eduardorp1, May 22, 2007.

  1. eduardorp1

    eduardorp1 Guest

    Hello,

    I just bought a Samsung DVD-1080P7 player. I'm using it on a standard
    def CRT tv through the composite output.

    I noticed, when I choose a chapter on a DVD's menu, the chapter
    doesn't start playing from the very start (00:00 seconds) but around
    3-4 seconds into the chapter. It happened in all the DVDs I've tested.
    It's easy to notice when the chapter has a fade-in. I miss the fade-
    in, but if I rewind using the "seek" rewind function, it goes to 00:00
    and I can see the fade-in.

    Is it a common thing with this player? Has anyone else noticed it? Is
    there a way to make it not happen?

    Thanks
    Eduardo

    eduardorp1, May 22, 2007