    far less than HD DVD. Only real problem is with the Blu-ray titles
    that are being released.

    http://www.avrev.com/equip/samsung_bdp1000_bluray/

    AVRev Reviews, Jun 23, 2006

  2. AVRev Reviews

    Alpha Guest

    I read a lot more negatives: Terrible remote, no RS-232, flimsy build, etc.

    Alpha, Jun 23, 2006

  3. AVRev Reviews

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    This twit's credibility was shot when he complained about The Terminator
    looking "bigger and more unnatural than it should be" because it isn't
    presented in 2.35:1. Of course, the first Terminator was never a 2.35:1
    movie.

    Joshua Zyber, Jun 24, 2006
  4. AVRev Reviews

    Alpha Guest