    I thought the purpose of the scart was to select this,
    can anyone shed any info on this please,
    Mick.

    Mick Cant, May 27, 2005

  2. Mick Cant

    Old Gringo Guest

    With a big smile, now that you are through bragging, read the owners
    manual. :)

    Old Gringo, May 27, 2005

  3. Mick Cant

    Mick Cant Guest

    Hi I did read the manual, it just says connect the scart,

    Mick.

    Mick Cant, May 27, 2005
  4. Mick Cant

    Old Gringo Guest

    That is one fine TV you have, good luck.

    Old Gringo, May 27, 2005
  5. Mick Cant

    Mick Cant Guest

    Solved it(after reading there site "question and answer page" by removing
    the scart from the TV, retuning then re fitted the scart and all ok,
    thanks Mick.

    Mick Cant, May 27, 2005
  6. Mick Cant

    Old Gringo Guest