    is specifically designed for job-seekers using the Web in your job
    search.
    For more of resume formats information visit http://www.formatresume.net

    formatresume, Dec 19, 2007

  2. formatresume

    Briscobar Guest

    Wrong group.

    Briscobar, Dec 19, 2007

  3. formatresume

    CBIC Guest

    Spam is unwanted or unsolicited advertising in order to attempt to draw
    attention to your crappy website.

    See www.FOAD.net for more info.

    CBIC, Dec 19, 2007
  4. formatresume

    vegetablevn

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    I do not agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

    Pls try to keep posting.

    If you want to do more info, you also visit at:resumestemplates.net/

    Tks and best regards

    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    vegetablevn, Sep 26, 2010