Sample pictures SX10IS and SX1IS zoom 20x 80x digital and wide etc.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by [email protected], Dec 14, 2008.

  1. I have posted some samples I made from the SX10IS and SX1IS.

    please visit www.numan.tk

    The first I had over a week at home, was disappointed with macro, (but
    it could be this specific one which was not OK, or just me ...) and
    the second some shop photo's.

    For CMOS I expected a little less noise, however the sensor is small.

    So If the macro is OK I would opt for the SX10IS at halt the price
    nearly and if you need 4fps try the other one, HD film is nice but do
    you really use it ? it generates massive data, at the other hand the
    films are nice...

    Had troubles in shop finding HD film setting, but you have to put it
    into 16:9 first...

    Hope the samples helped, with the zoom: I'm impressed...a lot. I also
    like the weight of the cam. and yes if one buys the SX1IS for the same
    money you also buy an entry level slr, however this one does it all
    and the slr needs extra lenses etc.

    Thanks

    Frank

    [email protected], Dec 14, 2008

  2. i'm not selling anything just a consumer, and the language is Dutch,
    but can be easy translated with google. as the complete web page
    Even without language the pictures and ISO and F values speak for
    themselves I think.
    (And I am not selling google either) If youre not interested in a
    private test, just skip the topic....

    try this
    http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=nl&u=www.numan.tk &sl=nl&tl=en

    [email protected], Dec 14, 2008

  3. maybe we should stick to the topic, the link is just to show examples.

    [email protected], Dec 14, 2008
  4. fr@nk

    Dave Cohen Guest

    I don't know who NOBODY is. I found the site of interest, were I not to
    have done so I would simply have moved on.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Dec 15, 2008