  1. Pat

    Chris H Guest

    Well where are the links?

    Chris H, Aug 7, 2009

  2. There are at least several readers of this newsgroup with appropriate
    institutional library subscriptions, so links or standard reference
    citations would earn you respect and apologies for the scepticism with
    which your claims been unfairly treated.

    Chris Malcolm, Aug 7, 2009

  3. Respect from people like you would be like desiring respect from an amoeba.
    Hardly a motive. Your apologies just as meaningless.

    For a mentally masturbating troll you're not doing very well in knowing how
    to effectively manipulate others. Go work on that.

    Entertainment!, Aug 7, 2009
  4. Pat

    SMS Guest

    But if he actually provided links or references (something which he's
    never been able to do as long as he's been trolling this group), it
    would disclose his identity and he would no longer be able to hide by
    continually changing his e-mail address.

    SMS, Aug 7, 2009
  5. Pat

    frank Guest

    Didn't you forget your time machine, running your car on water, and
    the perpetual motion machine in your garage?

    You really should see a professional.

    Any of these 'discoveries' ever written up and published?

    You know the Canadians named a coin after you. I'll let you figure
    that one out.

    frank, Aug 7, 2009
  6. [/QUOTE]
    It didn't take me long to persuade you to inflate yourself into a
    laughing stock :)

    Chris Malcolm, Aug 8, 2009
  7. Pat

    Bob Larter Guest

    Nice one!

    Bob Larter, Aug 8, 2009
  8. These comment coming from two people that couldn't even figure out how to
    use all of CHDK's features even if they tried to learn its features for a
    year. Hell, one of them is a pretend-photographer troll and hasn't ever
    used a camera and the other can't even use the DSLR that he has now, as
    evidenced by his poorly done posted snapshots. People in glass houses ...

    What Braniacs, Aug 8, 2009
  9. Pat

    Chris H Guest

    Agreed... I suspect we have more access to technical papers than he
    does.

    Chris H, Aug 8, 2009
  10. Pat

    Chris H Guest

    In message <
    He is clearly a fake

    Chris H, Aug 8, 2009
  11. I am not a fake. My problem is that I have some issues for which I am
    supposed to be taking anti-psychotic medications which I often refuse
    to take. Usually at the time I post I am off my meds, hence my
    delusional behavior. Please forgive my earlier actions. I am deeply
    jealous of the others on this newsgroup, especially you, Bob Larter,
    PatM, l v, SMS, D. Peter Maus, and Tony Cooper. When I see you guy
    post such well written and factual information it makes me want to get
    the kind of attention and respect that all of you get from others in
    this group, but everything I write just makes everyone hate me more.
    It's a terrible thing to be hated like that.

    In truth, I wish I could buy some decent equipment and be like all of
    the others here, but I can't.

    Today I took my meds, and I apologize for my bad behavior.

    What Braniacs, Aug 8, 2009
  12. Pat

    SMS Guest

    What Braniacs wrote:

    Hmm, this one got through my filters and I had to look at the headers to
    see why. Looks like we have a fake troll with a real e-mail address, and
    a real troll with a fake e-mail address using the same handle. Too funny.

    SMS, Aug 8, 2009
  13. Nice to see you using googlegroups now instead of yahoo for all your
    sockpuppets.

    What Braniacs, Aug 8, 2009
  14. I'm actually flattered. Someone going that far out of their way in opening
    up new accounts for more sock-puppets to try to be me, and in turn also
    revealing their own fears and insecurities over anything I've ever stated.
    How can anyone ask for more than that of someone who is clearly beneath
    you. It's like the ultimate tribute from the unwashed masses, or at least
    as aspiring as they'll ever be able. This is their best!

    What Braniacs, Aug 9, 2009

  15. How nice of him to provide a list of all his other resident sockpuppet
    nyms.

    Watching The Children Play, Aug 9, 2009
  16. Pat

    Bob Larter Guest

    Paranoid much?

    Bob Larter, Aug 9, 2009
  17. Pat

    Chris H Guest

    In message <
    That I can believe... I know some one who is highly intelligent, almost
    autistic and sounds a bit like you when off their meds. However they can
    and do post links when challenged.

    Chris H, Aug 9, 2009
  18. Not too bright, are you, replying to an imposter sock-puppet troll. But
    then we already knew that you're not too bright. You only managed to prove
    it to everyone else this time.

    Nor do the more intelligent people "can and do post links when challenged".
    Weak willed people who are easily manipulated by fools and trolls like you
    might. But that's about it. Didn't work this time, did it. Time to find
    someone easier to manipulate, like 99.999999% of the rest of the
    population. You are attempting to communicate with someone so far above
    your T-Ball League that it's not only not funny, but it doesn't even reach
    up to the level of boring.

    What "Braniacs" you are. (misspelling intentional)

    What Braniacs, Aug 9, 2009
  19. Thank you for being so understanding. If I take my medications I'm
    fine, and I don't troll this, or any other, newsgroups or forums.
    Sometimes I am too obstinate, and don't take them, and it make me the
    way you all have seen, not only obnoxious, but dumb. I once actually
    did own a camera, but it was long, long, ago. It was a nice film SLR
    by Minolta. The sad thing is that if I stayed on my medications I
    could get a job and have enough money to buy some digital camera
    equipment. Instead, I live vicariously though the photographic work of
    others, and you can imagine how unsatisfying that is, and how angry it
    makes me when I'm not properly medicated. I really do have a high IQ,
    but I understand how reading my posts would make everyone think than
    I'm a lunatic.

    Again, I apologize to everyone on rec.photo.digital, and
    rec.photo.digital.slr-systems for being so obnoxious. My life goal is
    to be like all of you some day.

    What Braniacs, Aug 9, 2009
  20. Pat

    John Turco Guest

    Hello, Steven:

    Here is an alphabetical list of (photography newsgroup) trolls:

    DMac
    Larry Thong (a.k.a., "Rita Berkowitz")
    Nicko
    Noons