Same icons three different areas on desk top

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Oct 8, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 8, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    You might want to check your clock/time zone settings. You are
    posting from the future.

    Sorry I can't help wit your icon problems.

    Boomer, Oct 8, 2003

  3. I got a situation here. In addition to original icons on the desk top, I got
    another two that can be maximized or minimized. I have been trying to get
    rid (delete) the icons, no success.
    Blazer.

    Emmanuel Oketunmbi, Oct 8, 2003
  4. °Mike°

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    I smell trollshit.

    slumpy, Oct 8, 2003
  5. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    I did too, after I'd posted...

    °Mike°, Oct 8, 2003
  6. °Mike°

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    As long as it doesn't get walked in on somone's shoe...:-(*)

    slumpy, Oct 8, 2003