    /\___/\
    | |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
    ( )

    ANTant, Dec 16, 2004

  2. ANTant

    Jordan Guest

    Wow, it's $10 cheaper here in Oregon. Weird... No sales tax either.
    - Jordan

    Jordan, Dec 16, 2004

  3. ANTant

    Video Flyer Guest

    I think Coconuts.com has a $7 mail-in rebate going...

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Dec 16, 2004
  4. ANTant

    wonginator71 Guest

    Fry's Electronics was selling the EE trilogy box set for $69.99 on the
    first day, but that sale price might have expired already, being a
    Tuesday-only price. That was the cheapest price I knew of.

    Lee

    wonginator71, Dec 16, 2004
  5. ANTant

    Video Flyer Guest

    Oops. I guess that's just for Return of the King...

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Dec 16, 2004
  6. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    Was that special in the ads? I didn't see it online:
    http://shopping.ocregister.com/RopAds.aspx?adv=179018&ad=1358073

    It looks lik I missed the sale at BB since it is out of stock. Same for
    WalMart. :(
    --
    "Caution is not cowardice; even the ants march armed." --Ugandan Proverb
    /\___/\

    ANTant, Dec 17, 2004
  7. ANTant

    wonginator71 Guest

    wonginator71, Dec 17, 2004
  8. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    Thanks Lee. Dang it, I wished OC Register didn't make these ads blurry
    and tiny. Argh! I miss their old formats and yes, I e-mailed them about
    it.

    I ended up buying from Best Buy, but it was sold out with the bundled
    version. The employee did give me the same price + $1 (74 bucks or so)
    and I had a $15 gift card to use so it wasn't bad. I had to get it before
    the prices go back up!
    --
    "It is not enough to be industrious; so are the ants. What are you industrious about?" --Henry
    David Thoreau

    ANTant, Dec 19, 2004