salary at Chevy Chase Bank and PNC Bank

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Richard Pearrell, Jul 26, 2006.

  1. Anybody know how much money an assistant VP at PNC Bank (Washington DC
    market) makes? What's the corporate culture there?

    Richard Pearrell, Jul 26, 2006

  2. Richard Pearrell

    Jimchip Guest

    Well, just off the top of my head, the corporate culture revolves around
    money. Also, I surmise that assistant VP's there don't make very much
    since places like that tend to give titles rather than higher salaries.

    I know this doesn't help you but I could not resist commenting :)
    Have a nice day.

    Jimchip, Jul 26, 2006

  3. Richard Pearrell

    richard Guest