    after clicking on the sage icon to use sage, he gets a dialogue box asking
    him to enter the his logon name and password... he has no logon name or
    password...help!!!!

    AJM, Jan 6, 2004

  2. AJM

    EricP Guest

    Is it asking him to make one up and set it up? The program is made for
    multiple users.

    EricP, Jan 6, 2004

  3. AJM

    Boomer Guest

    http://www.sage.ie/ps/accounting/l50/l50_contact.asp

    Boomer, Jan 6, 2004
  4. AJM

    AJM Guest

    Hi,

    its not asking to make one up..its asking to ENTER the LOGON name and
    PASSWORD.

    He tried uninstalling and re-installed it again, same probs. He is running
    Windows XP Pro with SP1 and does not have multipe users on hisWindows XP

    AJM, Jan 6, 2004
  5. AJM

    AJM Guest

    AJM, Jan 6, 2004
  6. AJM

    Boomer Guest

    Oh. You never did say you tried to contact them.
    Can you send an e-mail and hopefully they will reply first tihing in
    the a.m.?

    Boomer, Jan 7, 2004
  7. Sage tech support here:
    http://sage.technopoly.co.uk/contact.asp

    michael turner, Jan 7, 2004
  8. AJM

    TEL Guest

    SageLine50.v10.0
    sn:QUANTUM AC:HFVRZVG login:MANAGER 13 367

    TEL, Jan 7, 2004
  9. AJM

    ser1alsn1per

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    the reg

    hi i just downloaded sage line 50 from the internet

    i randomly found this post so i thought i would give the serial ago it worked but i cant log in

    login: MANAGER
    password: 13 367

    is this correct

    many thanks

    ser1alsn1per

    ser1alsn1per, Aug 7, 2006
  10. AJM

    pakis19

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have found that post when i was searching the web.
    Actually the user name is: manager
    The password has to be left blank.
    that;s how it woeked with me.

    Thanks,

    pakis19, Mar 31, 2007
  11. AJM

    googoomae

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    yeah thats how it worked for me
    logon: manager
    password leave blank

    googoomae, Sep 14, 2007
  12. AJM

    googoomae

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've installed my sage line 50, trying to install it on friends, the activation key not working, any help out there?

    googoomae, Sep 14, 2007