    package pls?
    I cannot input stock stake quantities for non-stock items.

    Many thanks.

    Keanes, Dec 2, 2008

  2. Keanes

    Art Guest

    You have to first flag it as a "stocked" item. The message is pretty clear.

    Art, Dec 2, 2008

  3. Keanes

    Keanes Guest

    I wish it was that simple....because the stock level is on minus at
    the moment, it does not give me the option to change it to 'stock
    items'. I will have to bring the stock level back above 0 to do so. Do
    you know how to do it? Or is there another way to change the setting?
    Ta

    Keanes, Dec 3, 2008