  1. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm pretty sure those are the days she switches to the lower-calorie beers.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005

  2. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    *wait, no*
    *dammit, stop pushing me*
    *no, I'm not going to tell him*
    *because, it's rude*
    *dammit, you guys are chicken...whatever*

    Um, Doom? Got a minute? Yeah, it's just that the rest of us were talking,
    and we agreed that your last post here, yeah that was fukcing disgusting and
    uncalled for.
    Right guys?

    *turns around*

    Guys?

    Sh!t. They're gone. Anyway, yeah, we just thought we'd let you know.

    Briscobar, Nov 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    whatever...just go with the flow

    *runs*

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    It appears I've confused you. My wife does not drink. It is I who is the
    alcoholic.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    <fx=Nelson Muntz>
    HA-HA
    </fx>

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  6. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Haven't you learned by now that's what I do. That's my thing. I'm here to
    talk about things that disgust you.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil: It is not *I* who am crazy. It is not I who am MAD! Didn'tcha hear
    'em? Didn'tcha see the CROWDS?

    (Neil holds up bar of soap)Oh my beloved ice cream bar...how I love to
    lick your creamy center! HOOOWWWWWW...(bites soap)...and your oh-so-nutty
    chocolate covering! You're not like the others...you like the same things
    I do! Waxed paper...boiled football leather...dog breath...We're not
    hitchhiking anymore! We're RIDING!

    CBIC: Stop it! You're talking crazy!

    Neil: (suddenly paranoid) Oh no, I know what YOU want. You coveteth my
    ICECREAM BAR!

    CBIC: C'mon now...

    Neil: No you don't! You can't take it from me now. I've had this ice-
    cream bar since I was a CHILD! People...always trying to take it from me!
    Why won't they LEAVE ME ALOOOOOONNNNE?

    CBIC: E...easy, now.

    Neil: Back off, man! (grabs toothbrush) Don't make me use this! One stop
    closer, I'm WARNING ya! Don't make me use it! (CBIC steps closer) NOW
    you've done it. YOU FORCED ME TO USE IT!
    (horrible sounds as Neil brushes his teeth. They struggle. Neil loses)

    Neil: Eeee...eh...I'm hurting. (collapses)

    CBIC: You poor crazy kid!

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    well, how come I had to hear about anal bleach from tgp? HUH?!?! WELL?!?!

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Hmm... I think I get it now. My wife sometime refers to her Auntie Flo, but
    I'm an amateur genealogist, and she never had an Auntie Flo that I ever knew
    about.

    She also would sometimes refer to Uncle Arthur(itis).

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  10. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Hey there's some weird sh1t that even I won't do. Isn't talking about
    castration enough. NOTHING I DO IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH AROUND
    HERE!!!!!!!!11111ONE111111111111

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  11. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Neil: Eeee...eh...I'm hurting. (collapses)
    That's gotta be from R&S. Am I right?

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    true dat

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  13. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I had to read that twice. I thought you typed amateur gynocologist. You
    should have typed that 'cause it made me laugh out loud when I thought I
    read it. Man, I really need to stop drinking.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    *sigh*

    yes...

    space madness (august 18th 1991)

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ok, that's just sick....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
    bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to build
    bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Actually, the most popular Halloween costume I ever had involved a Dr.'s
    coat with a custom-made ID badge that said "Frisbee - Freelance
    Gynocologist" I got a lot of strange looks from the lady in the mall who
    made the engraving for me. I got a lot more funny looks at the Halloween
    party.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  17. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    BTW-PotD

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  18. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I knew it. Maybe this is why I drink. IT'S ALL YOUR
    FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111ONE111111111

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  19. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'll never tell.