    Guest Guest

    I think they refer to that as Cankles... you know... where the calves meld
    right in with the ankles...

    Guest, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Much like the idea of the forever battery, the 1000 mpg automobile,
    Wow. I didn't realize I was such a highly skilled programmer.

    I'm so skilled, I put bugs into software and I don't even know
    I'm doing it! And they are always the kind of bug that takes
    hundreds of man-hours to find, thus ensuring full employment
    for help desk employees for years to come.

    Oh yeah, I have achieved the pinnacle of my profession.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    Oh well done! Print yourself up a certificate[0] and sign Bill's[1] name on
    it. Maybe even make up a nice laminated, wallet-sized ice scraper to go
    with it. Maybe call yourself a CBSE[2] or something. Heck, we all need more
    letters to put after our names on our biz cards!

    [0]Suitable for framing, of course.
    [1]Any Bill will do. Bill Murray is good.
    [2]Certified Buggy Software Engineer

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Maybe call yourself a CBSE[2] or something.

    I perfer CBA.

    Certified Bug Architect.

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    Well, that's nice, too, but it's only 3 letters. A cert with 4 letters is
    waaaay more valuable. Why, the most valuable cert of all has _FIVE_
    letters!

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  6. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    MCDBA? Shirley, you jest.

    Briscobar, Nov 17, 2005
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    I didn't say there weren't exceptions to the rule. But after all, the
    purpose of having letters after your name is to impress the dimwitted HR
    droids who don't know the difference anyway.

    And don't call me Shirley.

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  8. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I didn't know you worked for M$ Fris.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005
  9. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Apparently, I came back just in time.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "ok, now I take out the disk, turn it upside down, put it back in, close
    the door, and press a key..."

    Neil, Nov 21, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Sorry but the "Architect" level of that will require a board level review.

    Neil, Nov 21, 2005
  12. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You remember "Flippies" I see.

    There was a device not unlike the Burdizzo which created them.

    --
    Fris "Flat Flip Flies Straight" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Nov 21, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    couldn't own an Apple //e without one. I made only my 3rd purchase from
    that company today.
    now I have one that can do 3 floppies at a time...

    Neil, Nov 21, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you will need a title page on that..

    Neil, Nov 21, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Neil, Nov 21, 2005
  16. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Does this mean that you ACTUALLY go back and read all this cra..um,
    fine usenet discourse?

    When I return from an long absence (2 days) I just hit the Mark all
    as Read button.

    Saves time and brain cells.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 21, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yes, as I am still trying to decifer a few things. 174 left to go...

    Neil, Nov 21, 2005
  18. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You need to read ALL the posts in this particular thread, or you'll miss
    some great, classic stuff.

    Frisbee®, Nov 21, 2005
  19. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Well let me help, let's see, 2 weeks...

    1) James is still "the" Jameshole.
    2) Lowdes is still, well, Lowdes.
    3) LRM is still working on her next cert (and everyone wants to marry her)
    4) Ben's back from Japan.
    5) I posted many magnificently poignant, provocative and entertaining
    posts.
    6) It is still unclear if testdink.com is better then testdink.co.uk
    7) There is a rip in time space continuum and we are all going to die.

    There, you're all caught up.

    Now go ahead and hit that Mark all as read button and
    take the rest of the day off.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 21, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    just finished and narrowly escaped the corporate axe for LMAO

    Neil, Nov 21, 2005