    Briscobar Guest

    Yes, he would have been eating script kiddies in the National Guard, but
    alas, he just didn't show up for his script kiddie training.

    Briscobar, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    One day I'll explain to the grandkids that TSR's were pop-ups that you not
    I recall the glory years of having to have a special boot disk that had only
    the minimum things running so I could have enough memory to play my games.

    Kids today... they just don't understand the real joy of playing games...
    They just turn them on and they work. What's the point?

    640k. I think Bill was just testing us.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Yes, he would have been eating script kiddies in the National Guard,

    Prove it.

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  4. Guest

    NetGear Guest

    Whee. Obviously you mean that US should actually be a kingdom and George the
    GrEaT will be your "not so wise" king?

    In the history of kingdoms the kings himself seldom have had any real power.
    They have almost always been silly oldtimers. Just like your Bush. You
    should been aware of the queen, although.
    In here we use to call this kind of Grizzlies as Reppumies or even Juoppo.
    Actually they are mainly quite a harmless people until you try their wives
    Push-Ups... Or even worse when you try to steal their polar bears.

    NetGear, Nov 17, 2005
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    Thankfully, we still have Microsoft.

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  6. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Ooooohh...do we have a Republican in the house?

    Briscobar, Nov 17, 2005
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, NetGear spewed across the ether:
    Uh, "obviously", right. Are you useing Babelfish?
    Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?
    Yup. Drugs are _really_ bad. Seek counseling.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    It's all lies. The media is anti-Bush.

    They make stuff up then complain when they get caught.

    OK. Maybe he ate one or two script kiddies. Nobody's
    perfect. I'm sure Bill and Hillary ate their share of
    script kiddes too,

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Thankfully, we still have Microsoft.

    You think Bill is still testing us?

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2005
  10. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Well naturally.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 17, 2005
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    OK. Maybe he ate one or two script kiddies. Nobody's
    Hillary is pure evil.

    And she's got fat ankles.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2005
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    Where would be the fun if all software "just worked"?

    Or the jobs, for that matter.

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    You need to watch more Fox News.
    The dirty so & sos! How dare they complain. Making stuff up is a national
    industry! Some of the most important facts in this country are entirely
    made up out of clean air!
    Bill & Hillary tasted a couple of bites, but never swallowed any script
    kiddies.

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    *Burn the witch!!!*

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Much like the idea of the forever battery, the 1000 mpg automobile, etc. it
    would not make economic sense for a program to be 100% bug-free. That's why
    you won't find a programmer who is capable of writing completely bug-free
    software. In the early days, there was some software that was bug-free, but
    the companies that wrote them quickly went out of business because there was
    no need for technical support. And since the programs had every feature any
    user could ever possibly want, there was no need to upgrade the software for
    future upgrade fees.

    These days, the perfect programmer has either disappeared, or has learned to
    use his mad programming skillz for evil, and is therefore in high demand.
    Your typical bad programmer will not do, as while he or she can write really
    bad code that will ensure that there will be a need for technical support
    and updates, their code is often so bad, that the program oft times cannot
    be fixed at all, and hence you get the company going out of business again.

    These new age skilled demon programmers are capable of placing ingeniously
    designed "features" into the software which will cause the client problems,
    but only after having enough time for the check to clear, and for the client
    to have become completely invested in the software, to where they must
    purchase technical support and upgrades in versions, whether they want the
    new features or not.

    Ironically, this marketing scheme has even crept into the developer market
    itself. Various third-party component developers, such as Component One,
    create grids and other ActiveX controls with intentional brick walls in
    them. Then they charge a yearly fee so that you can get upgrades with all
    new brick walls in them. When you report a problem in their high-tech
    newsgroups, they have a bot or two that reply "Download the latest version
    and try again!" Unfortunately, if you are not on their income stream, you
    will download their latest update, which will fix your reported problem, but
    also introduce new problems, one of which is that you now have "trialware"
    instead of your older, buggier version. Ingenious programmers, have they.
    All previous bugs are fixed! And new, exciting ones await, as you read all
    the other messages in the forums.

    Ah, to be such a skilled developer, making the big bucks, and laughing all
    the way to the embankment.

    Frisbee®, Nov 17, 2005
  16. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Bill & Hillary tasted a couple of bites, but never swallowed any
    lol.

    Yeah, It seems non of Bill's girls swallow.

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  17. Guest

    kpg Guest

    All Hail the BSOD!

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    PotW!

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  19. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    Thank you sir, may I have another?

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  20. Guest

    CBIC Guest