  1. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    There's a party in his pants and he's definitely coming.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    I thought deltree died with DOS 6.22. Is it really in Win98 command
    shell?

    Ben Smith, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Yes.

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I thought deltree died with DOS 6.22. Is it really in Win98 command
    If not, I recommend X-Tree Gold.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2005
  5. Guest

    NetGear Guest

    ROTFLMAO ;D

    NetGear, Nov 17, 2005
  6. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Whether this "Mike" was real or not, I think this entire thread will soon be
    considered a classic.

    Frisbee®, Nov 17, 2005
  7. Guest

    NetGear Guest

    I think that microsoft.public.windows98.repairwithformatc will make your day
    even better.

    Just keep trying!

    NetGear, Nov 17, 2005
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    I'm sorry, I'm not old enough to know what you are talking about.

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm sorry, I'm not old enough to know what you are talking about.

    It's an excellent product. And if you enjoy multi-tasking, I highly
    recommend DesQview.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2005
  10. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    I remember tree and xtree on my old Espon 286.

    Ben Smith, Nov 17, 2005
  11. Guest

    kpg Guest

    These words you are saying, they have no meaning.

    kp "I liked Carouosel" g

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I remember tree and xtree on my old Espon 286.

    And then came Norton Utilities. A must have.

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2005
  13. Guest

    NetGear Guest

    At least it should be. Obviously.

    Btw. Cheers from Finland where the ice bears tend to eat dozens of script
    kiddies and awesome women with Push-Up bra every now and then. We must
    always be aware of these beasts in our arctic country.

    Do you have any such danger in your country? G. W. Bush perhaps? ;D

    NetGear, Nov 17, 2005
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    True, dat.

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    SideKick.

    kp "I love TSR's" g

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, NetGear spewed across the ether:
    Heck, son, Dubya ain't a danger. More of an annoyance. Kinda like that
    crazy uncle that keep pickin' fights in bars and getting the stuffing
    stomped out of him.

    Naw, here we got real bears. We call them Grizzlies. Griz don't just snack
    on script kiddies and tender babes. Griz been known to chow down an entire
    platoon of fully armed marines for lunch and pick his teeth with their
    rifles. One time a mean old grizzly come down out of the mountains after
    his winter nap and et the entire town of Butte, Montana. Served him right
    too, cause them miners give him indigestion lasted most of the spring.

    "Ice bears". Lawd, what'll they come up with next!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  17. Guest

    kpg Guest

    No. G.W has not eaten any script kiddies or awesome women with Push-Up
    bras that I know of.

    Thanks for your concern, however.

    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  18. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    Fossil.

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    kp "I love TSR's" g

    Terminate and Stay Resident

    What do I win?

    Jtyc, Nov 17, 2005
  20. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    One day I'll explain to the grandkids that TSR's were pop-ups that you not
    only wanted, but actually paid for.

    They'll probably think it was a brand of [email protected]

    Frisbee®, Nov 17, 2005