  1. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Sorry. My bad. Is my hour up yet?

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    No, but it's a trick answer.

    What, like turning a trick?

    Jtyc, Nov 15, 2005

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    OK, 'Screwed' can't be the only option here, are there any other options

    I call bullbutter.

    Jtyc, Nov 15, 2005
  4. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I wouldn't know.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Most would prefer K-Y jelly. I hear they got a new version that heats on
    contact.

    I ain't going anywhere near that stuff. I once accidentally put some
    Ben-Gay in the wrong place, and it was not a pleasant experience.

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I wouldn't know.

    It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here.
    You know the question, just as I did.

    Jtyc, Nov 15, 2005
  7. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I enjoyed my Chicken Dinner.
    By the way, you owe me five thirty-three.
    *Gotta wanna needa getta havea Bojangles*

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I ain't going anywhere near that stuff. I once accidentally put some

    Do I know you?

    Jtyc, Nov 15, 2005
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks guys for your help, I was able to find a 98 boot disk that fixed the
    problem.

    take care,
    mike

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  10. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Don't ask me. I took the blue pill.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Thanks guys for your help, I was able to find a 98 boot disk that fixed
    Where'd you find it?

    In case I run into the same problem.

    Jtyc, Nov 15, 2005
  12. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    It's been real.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    By the way, I don't think that it was safe mode in the first place, it may be
    the display settings, I am only able to load the display in 16 colors and I
    am unable to change this, and guess what, I don't care, it looks great to me.
    I'm back to square one, but that isn't too bad considering where I was
    earlier. Again thank you all for trying to help.
    Mike

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  14. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    It was behind the couch alongside his socks.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  15. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That's what we're here for!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Don't ask me. I took the blue pill.

    Sudafed?

    Pass it over, I need some.

    Jtyc, Nov 15, 2005
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I found the box with the computer backups, and installation disks, Thank God!

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Well, actually it was in the break room but, same difference.

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  19. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    We were introduced earlier.