  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'd recon it'd be a case of 'necessity' at 'this stage'.

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    which computer are you typing these posts from?

    troll!, erm. I mean hd troll

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    heh

    Consultant, Nov 15, 2005
  4. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Good thing it's afternoon. That would have woke the neighbors for sure.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  5. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    LotM

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm using another computer, now. The other one won't let me boot at all now,
    except to say "run windows setup to install the file system.ini".

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  7. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    So why don't you do that?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Nov 15, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    OK, 'Screwed' can't be the only option here, are there any other options at
    this point, I have tried reinstalling 98, but it won't let me do anyting
    before it shuts down. Please help, if at all possible, this is my boss's
    computer, and if I can't fix it I will certainly be 'screwed'

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have the most awesome image of you laffing your ass off.

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  10. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yes, I suggest you post your question in the microsoft.public.msagent
    newsgroup. There are many professional agents of Microsoft who will be
    willing and able to help you right away.

    And it's free.

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Okay,

    tell him the HDD burnt out, and because he was such a tightwad... and would
    not shell out on backup system, he's screwed. Make it all his fault. Blame
    the HDD vendor saying they have a faulty line on that model.

    Thats what our desktop guy does everyday. but then, he is an ass.

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  12. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Well there's very little chance of that now.

    kp "try Unix" g

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005
  13. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Well, have you tried deleting the win.ini and system.in files
    from this computer also? Somethimes that helps.

    I know it will help me.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005
  14. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Now hold on. You haven't been here all month so you can't
    just start handing out LotM's.

    LotH

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    where can i find microsoft.public.msagent newsgroup, I am new to this site
    am unable to locate this. Thanks

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    PotD

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  17. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I don't understand, Mike. You obviously found THIS group, so why would you
    have any difficulty in finding the other one? I think you're having us on.
    Come on, Row^H^H^HMike. Fess up.

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I like how you are using a 'site'
    --
    hd troll

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  19. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That's the best part.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  20. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Somebody please make it stop, my sides hurt.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005