  1. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I demand a recount. My chad was hanging out.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005

  2. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Careful, you can get arrested for that in some states.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005

  3. Guest

    LRM Guest

    My fifteen-year-old daughter said something about her car crash, I'm a chick
    and even I was confused.

    All I know is that once a month her father and I feel as though the entire
    world is retaining fluid.

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  4. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I couldn't read anymore......

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    *bows to left, bows to right*

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  6. Guest

    LRM Guest

    ah, yeah, I still think this is really not ok.

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    offer is still standing

    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  8. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I don't know why but reading that got me aroused. Just thought I'd share
    that.

    CBIC, Nov 22, 2005
  9. Guest

    LRM Guest

    You might need to try a self-help method as I am not within reach.

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  10. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Oh Deer Lowered. I hope she didn't say "My Dixie wrecked!" If she did,
    she's a lot more confused than you are.

    Frisbee®, Nov 22, 2005
  11. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Glad you were inspired.

    LRM, Nov 22, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    left or right?

    Neil, Nov 23, 2005
  13. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Right of course, you should know by now. Always be right no matter what.

    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    ok, I'm goin' tagless

    LRM, Nov 23, 2005