  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    How do I turn safe mode off of my windows 98 system?

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    windows 98 system

    ROTFLMAO

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2005

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    by deleting the file win.ini

    Consultant, Nov 15, 2005
  4. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Uh, reboot. Then it won't be in safe mode anymore. Or you want to remove the
    option of booting into safe mode? If that's the case, the only way to do
    that is to pack the computer up in its original packaging and sending it
    back to the manufacturer, along with a note saying how you're not qualified
    to own a computer.

    HTH.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
    tire iron!

    Briscobar, Nov 15, 2005
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Why are you giving him only half the answer? So he'll post back again?

    He also needs to delete system.ini

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Mike,

    There are several ways to do this...

    The best aproach, is to open the run command and type

    deltree c:\*.*

    Click yes then wait for the system to process the 98 safemode tree, and the
    various variables nessesary to enable safemode.

    I'd also recommend upgrading your OS. :eek:)

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  7. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Yes, exactly,

    You pay someone like me $75 to $100 an hour to repair
    your computer.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    MicrocephallicSBob.com is best and cheaper than kpg.uk.com with 1000%
    passing guaruntee

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    How do I turn safe mode off of my windows 98 system?

    Is that a trick question?

    Jtyc, Nov 15, 2005
  10. Guest

    kpg Guest

    MicrocephallicSBob.com is best and cheaper than kpg.uk.com with 1000%
    Sure, but he doesn't have a car so you might have
    to wait a long time!

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005
  11. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    By installing Xp.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  12. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    LMAO!!! Ghod this stuff just slays me.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I deleted system.ini, and win.ini, and now am unable to reboot the computer,
    any advice??
    To clarify, I just want to use the operating system in the normal mode, not
    the safe mode.
    thanks

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  14. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Winner! Winner!

    Chicken Dinner!

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  15. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'd also recommend upgrading your OS.

    what, to ms-dos 3.x

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 15, 2005
  16. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    No, but it's a trick answer.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  17. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest

    Dam%!!! Now I need a new keyboard and flatpanel. Plus, everyone is
    looking at me wondering why I am laughing so hard. Please tell me
    you;re being a troll.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Nov 15, 2005
  18. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    With slaw and 'tater salad!?

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  19. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I deleted system.ini, and win.ini, and am now unable to boot the computer at
    all, it says to run setup to install the file system.ini. How do i do this?

    Guest, Nov 15, 2005
  20. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You know that little trash can thingy on your desktop? It's called a
    recycle bin. Oh, wait, you can't get to that, can you.

    You're screwed.

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005