    I have Windows98. SpyBot (all uptodate) says everythings fine.

    Any ideas....... please.

    Peter.

    English Patient, Oct 2, 2004

  2. Phew, you were right on the money :)

    I change settings back from 640x480 to 800x600, and back from 256 colors to
    True Color.

    As if by magic everything is back to normal.

    And here was me working out just how I'd raise £400 for a new computer.

    Good stuff

    EP.

    English Patient, Oct 2, 2004

  3. English Patient

    Old Gringo Guest

    seems like your color and resolution got changed when you went into

    safe mode. Right click desktop select properties, then select the

    settings tab. set color to highest and then resolution for win98

    600x800 that should go it. Good Luck

    Old Gringo, Oct 3, 2004
  4. English Patient

    Old Gringo Guest