    increasingly confident in its ability to compete against Microsoft’s
    desktop computing monopoly.
    [...]

    Tester, Jun 12, 2007

  2. Tester

    Gordon Guest

    And it's been hacked on day one!
    http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/06/11/Safari-for-Windows-released-and-hacked-in-a-day_1.html

    Gordon, Jun 12, 2007

  3. Tester

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jun 12, 2007
  4. Tester

    Muse Groops Guest

    I am LOVING it... not quite as fast as K-Meleon, but faster than Opera!

    Makes me wish I had the $$$ to get a MacG5 with a huge screen.

    But I'm a Windows addict so...

    Muse Groops, Jun 12, 2007
  5. I've owned Macs, although not recently. I don't want any more of them. I
    always felt like Apple was trying to tell me "Don't screw around with
    anything because you're not smart enough. Just click on the icons."

    =?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 12, 2007
  6. Tester

    Alfred Guest

    Don't like it.
    Seemed only slightly faster than Firefox once loaded but takes longer
    to load initially. Was tested on a 700Mhz 512Mb ram Thinkpad. May do
    better on a higher spec machine. Too complicated for the office
    environment.

    Alfred, Jun 13, 2007
  7. Tester

    olfart Guest

    The first day out they found at least 4 serious security flaws. Don't have
    the link but you can google news for it

    olfart, Jun 13, 2007
  8. Tester

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Jun 13, 2007
  9. Tester

    Alfred Guest

    I would not use it at home or office. Far too distracting and little
    advantage.

    Very much a fur coats and raggy knickers browser

    Alfred, Jun 13, 2007
  10. Tester

    Plato Guest

    Eh? MS keeps Apple in business...