    BG Guest

    Need recommendations for a Russian DVD retailer that sells to US
    customers. Thanks.

    BG, Nov 21, 2003

  2. BG

    Writer R5 Guest

    Mr. Video has Russian Videos. They are located in Brooklyn. Here is their
    number. (718) 745-0219. They are a Video/DVD rental store, but since they are
    Russian owned they might be able to help you. They don't have a website as far
    as I know since it is just a small private video store. Good luck.

    Writer R5, Nov 21, 2003

  3. BG

    Mark Maps Guest

    Mark Maps, Nov 22, 2003