    Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man who
    can solve any PC issue quicker than you and your best PC
    guy.

    Wilhelm Scjlezieky, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    catwalker63 Guest

    whatever

    catwalker63, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i remember once when i took a real good dump. it was very relaxing.

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    catwalker63 Guest

    I remember playing Hunt the Wumpus on a TI-994A.

    catwalker63, Jul 27, 2004
  5. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i remember playing pong on a spectrum.

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004
  6. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    catwalker63 Guest

    I remember pretending a telemarketer was calling when the school computer
    called the house to say I wasn't in school.

    catwalker63, Jul 27, 2004
  7. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    argus Guest

    I remember once in band camp,... when i shoved a flute up
    my... hang on that wasent me. I think i saw that in a
    movie some time

    argus, Jul 27, 2004
  8. Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man who
    yeah, yeah, but do you have any weapons grade plutonium for sale?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  9. I remember pretending a telemarketer was calling when the school computer
    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  10. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    hey, i got some beach front property in wyoming for sale. does that count?

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004
  11. yeah, yeah, but do you have any weapons grade plutonium for sale?
    maybe. What sort of yield are we talking about here?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  12. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    RH Guest

    Hey you Guys and Gals....you're missing an important
    point here.... A lot of the trouble with the up and
    coming wannabes today is the fact that they don't have
    any basic knowledge. You take a newbie with no long term
    experience against someone who is just starting out to
    certify but grew up in the days of DOS and Win 3.1 and
    I'll bet all of you that the Dos person will be a helluva
    lot better employee candidate over the newbie. Just my .02

    RH, Jul 27, 2004
  13. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    lots & lots of cows.

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004
  14. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Neil Guest

    When I was a kid I rode crates on a skate
    And I ate everything momma put on my plate
    Niggaz walked around packin b-b guns
    Knock on yo’ door and run, just for fun
    We went to the sto’ and sold bottles fo’ a nickel
    To feast upon a big bag of cheetos and a pickle
    You could get a soda foe less than quarter, and
    People used to speak even if they didn’t know ya
    We fought in the streets like little black soldiers
    Shake hands, and still be friends when it was over
    We used to play tag and, hide and go seek, or
    Hide and go get it if we had a few freaks, but
    Now thangs changed, kids ain’t the same
    They bang, and slang, and blow out brains
    I wish I could go back but, wishin is for suckers
    Life was so simple then

    I remember (I remember) ohhhhhhh
    When we used to hang
    On the porch, drinkin brew
    And now they drive-by (bay-bee)
    I remember (I remember) ohhhhhhh
    When we used to play
    Shoot-em-up, up and down
    But now they gang-bang (bay-bee)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 (Debug <CRLF> g=C800:5)

    Neil, Jul 27, 2004
  15. Hey you Guys and Gals....you're missing an important
    yeah, yeah, but what does this have to do with trolls?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  16. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Guest Guest

    Learn to spell you idiot.

    Guest, Jul 27, 2004
  17. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Consultant Guest

    I'm a real Russian hero

    Consultant, Jul 27, 2004
  18. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Consultant Guest

    i remember your mommas sweet ass

    Consultant, Jul 27, 2004
  19. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    Jtyc Guest

    Don't you work?

    Jtyc, Jul 27, 2004
  20. Wilhelm Scjlezieky

    kpg Guest

    I remember whan a portable computer weighed 35lbs.

    kp "but it had a 5" CRT" g

    kpg, Jul 27, 2004