    downloaded the updated drivers. If somebody is familiar with this problem or
    has any kind of suggestion it would be greatly appreciated. I'm assuming its
    an issue with sp2? Thanks.

    Guest, Apr 1, 2005

  2. There is updated software for the MN-700 and SP2 here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

    MSBNDownload.exe (13MB)

    1. What's New in This Release
    This release includes:

    a.. Improvements to the loopback and virtual server features of the
    Microsoft Wireless Base Station (MN-700)
    b.. Added compatibility for Microsoft Windows XP SP2
    --
    c..
    d..

    e..
    f.. Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
    newsgroup purposes only.
    rights.

    Jim Seifert [MSFT], Apr 1, 2005

  3. Guest