    with 64-bit mode"

    I assume they mean emulated CPU, b/c my real CPU definitely supports 64 bit
    extension, I have XP 64 and Vista 64 installed on my PC natively.

    Nobody, Jan 16, 2007

  2. Nobody

    Jane C Guest

    Virtual PC does not support 64 bit guests.

    Jane C, Jan 16, 2007

  3. 32bit guests only in VPC 2007 and Virtual Server.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 16, 2007
  4. No, you can't run 64-bit guests in either Virtual PC or Virtual Server. You
    can, however, run them in VMWare Workstation or VMWare Server, assuming you
    have a processor that is supported for 64bit guests.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 17, 2007