    from there. I do use Irfanview in that manner.

    Thanks much,

    Perk :)>)

    Perk, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Use Portable Firefox:

    http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/browsers/portable_firefox

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Perk

    Echy Guest

    For me a timely reply.

    I have been thinking of installing Firefox on a jump drive and your
    response has prompted me to do so.

    Installed easily on my EagleTec Flash Disk and runs well. Pleased to
    be able to transfer my settings and bookmarks too.

    Very nifty.

    Thanks very much for the details.

    Echy
    Melbourne Australia
    About Melbourne: www.thatsmelbourne.com.au
    About March 2006 Commonwealth Games Melbourne: www.melbourne2006.com.au

    Echy, Feb 8, 2006
  4. I've been using his portable apps for a long time, he has a whole suite
    if them. I am composing and sending this using Portable Thunderbird
    right now.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 8, 2006