    How can I stop RUNDLL from telling me that it has an error loading SPEED
    PC;. Module cannot be found .It is driving me up a wall.

    ---

    Andy Petro, May 15, 2014

  2. Andy Petro

    Paul Guest

    Andy Petro wrote:
    > How can I stop RUNDLL from telling me that it has an error loading SPEED
    > PC;. Module cannot be found .It is driving me up a wall.

    Is that the kind of thing that Autoruns lists ?

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902

    Run the program, use the "Everything" entry, and look through
    it for a SPEED PC entry. Use the tick box.

    If the PC is still "infected", the next time you boot
    and later run Autoruns, the box for that item will be
    ticked again.

    Paul

    Paul, May 15, 2014