    SanJan Guest

    Hello. I receive the following error message when my system starts up:
    NVQTwk; entry missing NVCpLDaemon. Any help appreciated. Running Win Me.

    SanJan, Apr 16, 2004

  2. SanJan

    Mcploppy © Guest

    SanJan bashed at the keyboard and said :
    Either reinstall your nVidia display adapter drivers or download the latest
    from
    http://www.nvidia.com/
    and install them.
    --
    McPloppy ©

    { Remove both MyShoes to email me }
    { Homepage: http://tinyurl.com/bbel }
    { Local Radio: http://tinyurl.com/j1vi }
    { My Alternative Site: http://tinyurl.com/rynb }

    Mcploppy ©, Apr 16, 2004

  3. SanJan

    Scrote Guest

    You need to reinstall your video drivers BUT make sure you uninstall
    ALL of the old ones before you do

    HTH
    Tony

    Scrote, Apr 16, 2004