    I take it that Bunsey's Par 3 doesn't have a clubhouse where you would be
    required to purchase a round for all in attendance. That said, don't you
    now owe all of us a round?(congrats, where's your wall plaque)

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004

  2. John Eddy [MSFT]

    kpg Guest

    I must defer believe in your story until I see footage or a
    signed affidavit from at least three witnesses.

    Not that I don't trust you.

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 1, 2004

  3. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Bunsey's Par 3 has a disgusting shack where you can rent putters, pitching
    wedges, and 9 irons. Also, you can buy Hostess cupcakes or use the dirty
    bathroom. No such luck on the plaque. Or a free round for you, me, or anyone
    else.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  4. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I wish.
    That was the first thing I said to my friends...."You guys have to swear on
    your dirty little souls that you will truthfully inform anyone who asks what
    transpired here on beautiful Hole 3." You know, in not so many words. I was
    still stuttering and flustered from what just happened.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  5. John Eddy [MSFT]

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    *Wipes tear from eye*

    That was great, man. Did you buy drinks for everybody? I'll have a Jim
    Beam & soda, thanks.

    JaR
    Thug #19

    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  6. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    FINE! (grumble) congrats any way...

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  7. John Eddy [MSFT]

    kpg Guest

    OK Fine. I believe you.

    Buy me that drink now?

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 1, 2004
  8. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Kat Guest

    I want a drink! When's the MCNGP group barbeque?

    Kat, Jun 1, 2004
  9. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I believe you owe us all a cruise first.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  10. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Dammit! I brought the beer to the cookout! What the?! How did *I* get gypped
    here? I'm the professional golfer now, how did I get stuck bringing the
    beer? Dammit!

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  11. John Eddy [MSFT]

    kpg Guest

    OMG! I just realized something. If using Chalk's term
    will get you censored then how the heck will I ever hope
    to enter the ranks of the MCNGP? I know, I know, there
    are those other requirements that I haven't met yet
    either, but I always told myself I could do all that in
    a weekend. But now it can't be done. I'm doomed,
    doomed for all time. I should have done it while I had
    the chance. But noooooo, I kept putting it off, putting
    it off till tomorrow. Now tomorrow will never come.
    Stupid, stupid, stupid. (ouch, that hurts) what will I
    do, what will I do?

    Where's that drink? Doesn't someone owe me a drink?

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 1, 2004
  12. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    and lots of pics

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  13. John Eddy [MSFT]

    JaR Guest

    It's a long standing tradition that if you make a hole-in-one, you buy
    drinks for everybody. I know, it seems backasswards, but I didn't make up
    the rule. Now, you don't want to violate an ancient tradition, do you?

    Make that Beam'n soda a double, will ya?

    Thanx

    JaR
    Traditional Thug

    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  14. John Eddy [MSFT]

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Outlook Express' spell checker changes Chalk's term to "sapsucker".
    You could use that instead.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 1, 2004
  15. John Eddy [MSFT]

    kpg Guest

    Alright all you sapsukers out there, beware.

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 1, 2004
  16. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    It was only a Par 3 course. What's the tradition there? Just as I suspected!
    There is none!
    I'll deliver it to you in that complementary MCNGP Ferrari.
    My pleasure.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 1, 2004
  17. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Kat Guest

    Don't worry KPG, I'm sure JOhn will sleep sometime.....

    (make friends with your enemy!)

    Kat, Jun 1, 2004
  18. John Eddy [MSFT]

    JaR Guest

    Awright, awright! So make it a can of beer and we'll call it even.
    That won't be possible as Neil seems to have forgotten where he left it
    parked.
    No, no. All mine, I assure you.

    JaR
    Thirsty Thug