  1. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Wow, you're good.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 2, 2004

  2. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    My blackness prevents me from answering that.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 2, 2004

  3. John Eddy [MSFT]

    kpg Guest

    Why are they called just pickles instead of pickled cucumbers when
    they call pickled beets pickled beets, and pickled eggs pickled eggs?

    And who the hell would put a pancake on top of a bunny?

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 2, 2004
  4. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Kat Guest

    Those people would be right.

    Kat- pickled pink MCNGP

    Kat, Jun 2, 2004
  5. John Eddy [MSFT]

    JaR Guest

    And why is pickled cabbage sauerkraut?
    Without syrup & butter.

    JaR, Jun 2, 2004
  6. John Eddy [MSFT]

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And why are there Interstates in Hawaii?

    And why do we park on the driveway, and drive on the parkway?

    Shall I go on?*

    * As far as the bunny goes...
    I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, and you can't prove anything.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 2, 2004
  7. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    GOOD NIGHT EVERY BODY!!! try the veal...

    ok John, you just scored points in my books. I hope you will continue to
    allow us to go off topic...

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  8. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    whoops, now you lost them. if protecting IP is part of the plan and
    Piracy is something you can control, then Braindumping IMHO falls in this
    category....

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  9. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    yes I guess we could. and we do. BUT, when someone comes in and asks how
    to cheat or ask "who wants to buy my cheating matterial", that crosses a
    line. I think MS should step in there.

    True I get tired of people too lazy to help themselves and if they were
    within arms length would get a cuff to the back of the head. But if I was
    perfect, I might get to work at MS too <grin>

    Do what you can John....

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  10. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    I agree to diagree that he agree with that disagreement.

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  11. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    you try to confuse

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  12. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    I'm tellin John...

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  13. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    what about those who post through USENET or a some other "certification"
    newsgroup front end? Will the login requirements apply accross the board?

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  14. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    I'm confident this insurance I can do without....

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  15. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    so then he didn't even send me one of his OWN?!?!

    sheeh....

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  16. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    look the swarty brothers left ages ago, as I have mentioned SEVERAL
    TIMES!!! Perhaps these knucle dragging geniuses took matters into thier
    own hands and chose to take thier pay in the form of a rusted Ferrari
    (that appears not to have even belonged to you. I now hear it belonged to
    the MCNGP group as a whole...)

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  17. No--the passport requirement is only for webnews.
    The certification groups running the front ends to this group are
    responsible for posts from their forums.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Jun 3, 2004
  18. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Neil Guest

    yes I read this later, thanks Larry....

    Neil, Jun 3, 2004
  19. John Eddy [MSFT]

    TechGeekPro Guest

    It wouldn't have happened if did an inline reply instead of almost a dozen
    different replies to the SAME post.

    OK, now I got THAT off my chest, where's my beer?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 3, 2004
  20. John Eddy [MSFT]

    Spyke Guest

    I'm sure I don't speak for myself (but will because I don't like talking
    with too many voices at once :) ) but I don't think it would be applicable
    to less than 1% of the newsgroups. I think that if people are talking
    about cheating on ANY exam in ANY newsgroup under Microsofts control they
    should do something about the message as well as the poster.

    Spyke, Jun 3, 2004