    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004

  2. That's off topic for this forum. Feelings are not covered on MCSE exams.

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004

  3. You're not alone. Most other industries don't work this way, at least not
    the ones where jobs pay $100K. If you are looking for that type of salary in
    any industry, most anyone would recommend <gasp> an education </gasp> and
    then you would be prepared for <gasp> an entry level job </gasp>. Then after
    you have some experience under your belt, certification would be the next
    step. Then once you have education, experience, and certification, if you
    know the right people, and you have a great personality, you can land the
    $100K job.

    MCSE's who have no education or experience make a bad name for the
    certification when they somehow get hired and look like the uneducated and
    inexperienced people that they are. But it is these uneducated and
    inexperienced people that a site like iCertify.net caters to.

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Look up the definition of a newsgroup troll. It's not what you think it
    means.

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004
  5. Ah, but you are quick to judge. Your "article" on your web site claims I
    have "made fun of" a person with dyslexia. You do not show any such post,
    and I posted on your web site about this on Saturday night asking you to
    show any such posts made by me. As of today, you have not responded, yet
    your remarks remain.

    I lie awake all night wondering if there really is a dog.

    --
    Fris "Dyslexic Agnostic Insomniac" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 5, 2004
  6. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    you are an idiot

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  7. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    are you kidding? digging myself in deeper? you are certainly high on crack.
    and i will tell you, i started this battle well before the mcngp was formed
    and i stood alone and am not afraid to fight. i will never give up and i can
    assure you that some half-wit female will make me. the support you recieve
    is a joke, as it comes from the same people you are defending.

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  8. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    if not for publicity, then change your auto signature to not include your
    website

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  9. This is the kind of thing one would expect to hear from a meany-head
    emotionless Vulcan!

    --
    Fris "You green-blooded freak!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 5, 2004
  10. Funny how nobody refutes this claim you've made time and time again.

    --
    Fris "Oxymoron of the day: Newbie MCSE" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 5, 2004
  11. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    this is not microsoft.public.needahug

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  12. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    you feel you have the right to torture us with your weak arguement.

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  13. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    you keep saying that, but have shown nothing. and of course, they are all
    from the newbie subscribers to your site. ugh

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  14. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    i seem to remember you attacking one of us for attacking someone who
    misspelled something. pot, meet kettle

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    But, sinking to the level of trolls

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  15. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    because she spews it herself

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  16. <testing computer> How do you feel?

    <Spock> I do not understand the question.

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004
  17. Nor is it microsoft.public.newbie

    Perhaps Paisley has this newsgroup confused with free.it.newbies

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004
  18. I lie awake all night wondering if there really is a dog.

    On the internet, no one knows if you are a dog (a quote from a Java
    book I read several years back).

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  19. Microsoft states
    Unfortunately they [Microsoft] do enforce such a requirement, to me
    this is root of the problem.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  20. gary, go away, you aren't even in the same league

    Not even ivy league?

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004