    Consultant Guest

    you guys need to knock it off, this is no way to treat a lady

    Heres an F

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003

  2. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    JaR Guest

    *Quirk objection!

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003

  3. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Not a chance that you are more educated than I am sweetheart!

    In your dreams.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  4. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Name me lamer of the week or year, and have one hell of a lawsuit on your
    Pissing myself laughing....

    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  5. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Perhaps teenage brats

    I'm going to sue you as I am neither a teenager or a brat.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  6. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Gimme F

    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  7. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Consultant has seen my picture. 5'4"

    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  8. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Could have fooled me.

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  9. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    I hope your mom is proud of you.

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  10. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    This is getting tired fast. The MCNGP is not worth my time or effort. You
    guys will always be bashing the newbies, and I'll be standing up for them.

    Hope your momma's are proud of you boys!

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  11. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    ROFLMAO!

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  12. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I was going to stay out.... I really was, but...
    OK, he should be proud of his mom, if indeed this is a true post, but let's
    look deeper...
    She's taken a year to pass the 70-210, failing once. Ok, not everyone gets
    it on the first go around, but after a year of studying, she still doesn't
    know the difference between and MCSE and an MCP. Even though every book I
    have read, from NT4.0 certs on, the first chapter usually lays out, if yu
    pass these tests, you are an MCP, if you pass this set of tests you are an
    MCSE. Strike one.

    From his first post.... She doesn't know where to start looking for a job.

    OK, lot's of people don't know where to start, but that should have been
    decided before spending a year taking the first test.... Foul ball, strike
    two

    She's an MCP (or MCSE depending on the post) and has her son, who admittedly
    doesn't know anything about computers post on the newsgroup for her...
    Strike three.

    And that's just on the surface without taking any real deep galnces at other
    parts of her posts.

    And in our, for what its worth department, you are the first person in this
    thread to call someone names.... Hmmmm

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Dec 31, 2003
  13. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Read the post again. If you notice that he called her an MCSE in the second
    paragraph, the first paragraph could indicate that she had spent a year
    studying for her MCSE, and had finally passed the last exam she needed to
    write. I realize most people write the 70-210 exam first, but you don't
    have to do it in any particular order, and I do know people who have left it
    for later.
    I've had a lot of newbies ask what type of entry level jobs they could
    expect upon becoming certified, or where to find a job.
    Okay, he didn't say he didn't know anything about computers, he said he
    wasn't into computers. Why couldn't he post in a newsgroup on his mothers
    behalf? As for why she didn't post herself - maybe she didn't want to,
    didn't have time - or possibly didn't know how. Last time I checked,
    Newsgroups101 was not a part of the MCSE curriculum. I've worked with
    MCSE's who didn't know how to format a hard drive , so it wouldn't surprise
    me if one didn't know how to use a newsgroup. Perhaps she has seen you guys
    in here and was afraid to post herself. I can't speak for her.
    No, actually I wasn't. You should read a little closer. The first person
    to call someone names was Jar when he posted: "No, Doofus, you asked a
    really STUPID question and got a like response." Learn to read.

    I didn't actually call anyone a name in my first post. In my second post I
    referred to you guys as thugs (oooohhhh - that's a nasty name isn't it).

    iCertify.net, Jan 1, 2004
  14. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    here is the most disturbing part of this post, yet you still support them...

    Consultant, Jan 2, 2004
  15. here is the most disturbing part of this post, yet you still support them...

    ..... and encourage them. There are enough idiots in the IT profession,
    yet people still want to let more of them in - mad.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2004
  16. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Keep trying to validate your actions. It's getting quite humerous.

    iCertify.net, Jan 2, 2004
  17. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    as are you

    Consultant, Jan 2, 2004
  18. Keep trying to validate your actions. It's getting quite humerous.

    Which is what it's intended to be.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2004
  19. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Guest Guest

    Could write a script for that if you'd like? Any
    preference - Shell or Perl?

    Guest, Jan 2, 2004
  20. Could write a script for that if you'd like? Any
    Python please.

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2004