    Forums, study guides, practice tests, QOD's, InfoSec newsletter, great
    articles, interviews
    with the hottest certification authors and so much more...

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003

  2. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    I'm not quick to judge. I first judged you guys about two years ago when
    Michelle was still part of your little group.

    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003

  3. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Female at 102lbs.

    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  4. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    how can you be so sure? and workin in a brothel does not count

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  5. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    anyone can write a book. many people do. there are a lot of crappy books.

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  6. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Name me lamer of the week or year, and have one hell of a lawsuit on your
    LOTS
    LOTM
    LOTH
    LOTD
    LOTW
    LOTY
    LOTD
    LOTC

    shall I continue?

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 31, 2003
  7. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    i believe you are mistaken. personally, i only wish to educate those who
    need it. and if it appears that i'm beating them down, then so be it, i call
    it tough love

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  8. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    so your real name is paisleyskye? and if i name you lamer of whatever, you
    will attempt to sue me? i may sue you for threatening to sue and defamation
    of character by saying i beat people down. i remember the situation, just
    not your name, so go ahead and fill us in

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  9. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    i don't believe you, send a pic ;-)

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  10. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    you call us that, and in turn threaten to sue us? ha ha ha

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  11. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Female at 102lbs.

    6 foot 2?

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 31, 2003
  12. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'm not new here. I've been frequenting this newsgroup for a couple of
    You just resent the fact that you were powerless to stop it.
    Oobatz.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 31, 2003
  13. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    JaR Guest

    BINGO! We have a cartooney!

    And a Lamer of the Year all at once!

    JaR
    MCNGP#..............*snicker*........42

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003
  14. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    JaR Guest

    Oh $deity, this just keeps getting better and better.

    *now where is that jiffy pop?*

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003
  15. Okay, just wanted to make sure we had the semantics right.

    Speaking of semantics....

    GIVE ME AN "A"!

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 31, 2003
  16. Which year do you want 2003 or 2004?

    Politician Spock, Dec 31, 2003
  17. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Speaking of semantics....
    This doesn't seem quite appropriate right now, as it's on a low
    intellectual level. I hate to stoop to such lows, when, obviously, all of
    us involved in this conversation are of high intelligence. There is no need
    to resort to such low-balling. Can't we just insult each other in full
    sentences? Why do we have to reach way down into the depths of rudeness to
    come up with a satisfactorily derogatory comment?
    Aw, screw it.

    Gimme an S!

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 31, 2003
  18. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    possibly both.

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  19. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    how about an...

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  20. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    JaR Guest

    You know, I really don't think this sort of name-calling is justified,
    either. I mean, she may be a Drama Queen and a twit, but...oh, what the
    hell...

    Gimme 'nother S!

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003