    Fris "The reply so nice, he did it twice" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 30, 2003

  2. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    If she has an MCSE.......
    What if she's a Troll?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003

  3. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Ya, what if...

    But there was nothing in the original post that was indicative of a troll.
    All I saw was a post from a young man who was proud of his mom, and wanted
    to know where she should look for work.

    The only thing I saw indicative of troll behaviour was the responses he
    received ( however, its obvious that you guys are the newsgroup thugs and
    are not trolls - if you were trolls you'd disappear and stop giving newbies
    a hard time).

    I don't know what else to say, except that I truly feel sorry for everyone
    that felt they had to rip this young man apart. Your lives must be very sad
    and depressing if you have nothing better to do during the Holiday season
    than to make others feel bad.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 30, 2003
  4. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Idiot.
    You must be one of those people who send off money every time you get
    one of those 'hard luck' email scams.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  5. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    JaR Guest

    Sure there was. read again. Mom's asking her son who's "not into computers"
    to post to a NG.
    See above.
    If the statements about taking a year to pass 210 (on the second attempt)
    and having no clue how where to look for work are any indicator, the
    Wal-Mart suggestion was valid.
    Hey, Big Louie, dis guy is sayin' bad stuff about ya!
    In a perfect world...
    Rip apart? Somebody is a tad bit over-sensitive, I fear. Hugs anyone?
    Nope, had a great holiday. If someone feels bad, well, sometimes learning
    hurts.

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003
  6. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    No, I'm not an idiot - I'm just in shock that Microsoft continues to allow
    you MCNGP thugs to continue. I'm sorry I can't support you MCNGP
    racketeers, but I've been out of kindergarten for 29 years - I hope the rest
    of your education goes well!!!!

    I'm sure that I am not the only person who frequents this newsgroup who is
    proud *NOT* to be a member of the MCNGP!

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  7. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'm sorry I can't support you MCNGP
    I guess no big loss either way.
    I expect most of us are more educated than you are, I know I am.
    I expect that's true, but then most of those people see this as
    harmless fun and simply ignore it.

    Then there are people like you which encourage stupid posts (either by
    morons or Trolls), believing you are 'helping' them when really all
    you're doing is giving them a good laugh.

    Oh is that a 'How do I become an mcse?' post brewing in the wind!!!!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  8. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    But there was nothing in the original post that was indicative of a troll.
    Exactly and old ICertity.net can't work that one out!

    Do I hear Lamer of the Week (or year)?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  9. ICertify.net,

    You seem to be a very professional person, which is what this newsgroup
    needs.

    However, I don't believe you understand what a "Troll" is. Most people
    believe a newsgroup "Troll" is just an annoying poster that nobody wants
    around. But that is not where the word "Troll" derived from in the context
    of its use within newsgroups. "Trolling" is a technique fisherman use. As
    such a person who comes into a newsgroup and posts an outlandish claim only
    for the sole reason to hook people into believing his post is legitimate is
    considered to be "trolling" for responses using his post as bait. A
    newsgroup "troll" is someone who posts things that aren't true to waste your
    time replying because you think the post is legitimate. Being new here you
    probably don't know the ridiculous amount of trolls this newsgroup has seen
    over the years. But the barrage of flames they receive from the MCNGP seems
    to keep it down, except for the trolls they are looking to get flamed. But
    they seem to eventually disappear as well.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 31, 2003
  10. Except that this "professional person" is quick to judge the MCNGP.

    Paisley would seem to live in a sterile world, and cannot accept the
    possibility that he/she was feeding a troll, because surely trolls are not
    real. We must all be wrong. Let him/her live in his/her fantasy world.
    Sometimes watching people obliviously reply to trolls is funnier than the
    trolls themselves.

    --
    Fris "If PaisleySkye is a guy... I'd consider changing my handle" bee® MCNGP

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 31, 2003
  11. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    i am no cyber thug, i prefer to be called "kindness challenged". if you knew
    anything about the mcngp, you would know that we don't beat down newbies, we
    only encourage them not to cheat. we save the beatings for the braindumpers
    and those who wish to use this forum for free advertising, i.e.

    " Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net
    Forums, study guides, practice tests, QOD's, InfoSec newsletter, great
    articles, interviews
    with the hottest certification authors and so much more..."

    you would also know that we do have some microsoft professionals who are
    also mcngp's. i know it's tough for you transitioning from receptionist to
    "IT professional", but you need to relax.

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  12. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    loty

    Consultant, Dec 31, 2003
  13. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i know it's tough for you transitioning from receptionist to
    lol!!!!!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  14. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i'm guessing @ 250 pounds with a thicker beard then mine, and im italian

    I feel sick.....

    Kline Sphere, Dec 31, 2003
  15. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    JaR Guest

    Jury still out on this one. In another post you mentioned that you had only
    been in business for three months. Are you located in China? India? Or
    haven't you heard about the downturn in the IT field?
    You do however, have a gift for drama. I guess that could be expected of a
    "paiselyskye"
    There you go again. Thugs? Furrfu! Drama Queen.
    Your support is neither solicited or required. We "racketeers" do quite well
    without it, thanks.
    Well done! Notify us please of the expected date of your elementary school
    graduation.
    Indeed. And thak you for the amusing diversion of you well-intentioned, if
    naive, posts.
    Ah, well. the good news is, the MCNGP is proud to suffer fools gladly.

    Happy New Year to you.

    JaR
    MCNGP#...............what? oh,..............42

    JaR, Dec 31, 2003
  16. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Yes, I've seen you beat down braindumpers which is a good thing - nobody
    hates braindumps more than I do - but I've also seen you guys beat down
    newbies who have asked legitimate questions.

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  17. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Sorry, never been a receptionist, but I have written several computer books.

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  18. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Not a chance that you are more educated than I am sweetheart!

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  19. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    You said in another post that in another post I said I had only been in the
    business three months??? Try again sweetheart - I've been in the business
    for 13 years, and I've written books about it. My website has only been on
    the net for 3 months - perhaps you need a reading lesson.

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003
  20. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Name me lamer of the week or year, and have one hell of a lawsuit on your
    hand. Why do you think Michelle stopped bugging me last year.

    iCertify.net, Dec 31, 2003