  1. To the young man who told my mom to wear her thigh highs
    and make her grilled cheese or whaterver, F THE HELL OFF!!

    I asked a simple question and get ragged.

    PistOffSonOfMaggie, Dec 29, 2003

  2. WORST

    TROLL

    EVAR

    --
    Fris "Hi, Mike!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 29, 2003

  3. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2003

  4. My Precious....
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    Marlin (the Pimply Faced Youth) Munrow

    "We require rigidly defined areas
    of doubt and uncertainty!"
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

    Marlin Munrow (remove vroomfondle to email me), Dec 29, 2003
  5. Wal-Mart sells bread
    ....and cheese
    ....and frying pans
    ....and thigh highs
    ....and rags

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 29, 2003
  6. Larry MCNGP #68

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 29, 2003
  7. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    so in essence, she can sport the thigh highs and fry me up some chicken with
    melted cheese and wipe up the grease splatters with a rag

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2003
  8. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    JaR Guest

    Young??? LOLOLOL

    No, Doofus, you asked a really STUPID question and got a like response.

    HTH, HAND

    JaR
    MCNGP#.................uh..............42?

    JaR, Dec 29, 2003
  9. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Guest Guest

    I wish all of them would fall off the face of the earth. None of them have any good to say and add nothing to any discussion.

    Guest, Dec 30, 2003
  10. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    cookies dammit, i asked for cookies

    Just can't get the staff these days.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  11. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I wish all of them would fall off the face of the earth.

    Won't happen, unless that is, you know how to turn gravity off and
    back on again.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  12. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I wish all of them would fall off the face of the earth. None of them
    have any good to say and add nothing to any discussion.

    Oh...no...
    Dying...need...help....
    Someone....please....help....
    Oh....dear....God....
    The...pain...oh....the...pain....

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 30, 2003
  13. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    The...pain...oh....the...pain....

    Danger Dr Smith, Danger... Will Robinson has fallen down chasm

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  14. The last time that happened, it was caused by those damn idiots in Ohio.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 30, 2003
  15. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    The last time that happened, it was caused by those damn idiots in Ohio.

    How typical of 'em.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  16. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    JaR Guest

    I'm, I'm feeling very light...why, I'm starting to float! Oh, Gawd! I'm
    floating! I hope I don't float completely off the face of the earth! Oh,
    help! Please, NNnnnooooooo...........

    What? Who? Gmmp, mffft. Er, uh, of course I'm awake! Um, Just uh, nodded off
    for a sec.

    Now, about those cookies...?

    JaR, Dec 30, 2003
  17. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    why do you wish us dead? what are you,12?

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2003
  18. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Now, about those cookies...?

    Chocolate chip for me please Ma

    Kline Sphere, Dec 30, 2003
  19. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    iCertify.net Guest

    Hey guys,

    This poor guy is posting because he's proud of his mom, and because she's
    not sure where to get a job.

    In your post you mentioned that your mom recently passed 70-210 but at the
    bottom of the post you referred to her as an MCSE. If she has only taken
    the 70-210 exam, she's not an MCSE, but rather an MCP. If she took all of
    the other exams, and 70-210 was the final exam she needed for MCSE, then
    she's an MCSE now.

    If she has an MCSE, I would suggest she apply everywhere - to offices,
    libraries, schools, and anywhere else she can think of. A large majority of
    jobs are not advertised, and these places need their networks maintained
    too.

    If she is an MCP, I would suggest that she look around and see what she can
    find - but she's probably going to be hard pressed finding even an entry
    level position without having the full MCSE - unless of course she has years
    of experience under her belt (which I don't think she does, going by your
    post).

    Oh, and congratulate your mom for me!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 30, 2003
  20. PistOffSonOfMaggie

    Consultant Guest

    cry me a river

    some of the fellas told her to check with walmart. we helped

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2003