    Does anyone know retail stores (preferably in wellington) where you can get rubber floor cable covers?

    They allow running a network / power cable underneath a sort of "speed hump" type of rubber cover (i've seen them at work places)

    I can't seem to find a retail store that sells this kind of thing though.

    ofn01, Mar 22, 2008

  2. ofn01

    RL Guest

    I've not seen any made of rubber, but Modempak does sell plastic cable
    raceways, e.g.

    http://fdc.net.nz/productsandservices/itemdetails.asp?itemid=118754

    You should be able to order this product through your favourite computer
    store.

    RL

    RL, Mar 22, 2008

  3. ofn01

    Rob Simpson Guest

    I got some a few years ago from Advance Electrical, 100 Tory St. I think
    Infinity Systems in Ngauranga (Malvern Pl ?) used to stock it IIRC.

    --
    Rob - Linux user number 467898 Ubuntu User number 17166
    Linux 2.6.22-14-generic - E2160 1.8Ghz running at 3.0Ghz

    Rob Simpson, Mar 23, 2008