rspan doesn't work

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Nork74, Nov 20, 2006.

  1. Nork74

    Nork74

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi

    I have two 2950C switch with EI softver. Two switch connected on trunk port, and two switch are in same vtp domain. I have a sniffer in switch2 fa0/3 and I'd like view PC trffic in switch 1 fa0/4. Other infomation:

    show ver

    IOS (tm) C2950 Software (C2950-I6K2L2Q4-M), Version 12.1(22)EA8a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

    switch1:

    sh run | in monitor
    monitor session 1 source interface Fa0/4
    monitor session 1 destination remote vlan 10 reflector-port Fa0/2

    sh monitor session 1
    Session 1
    ---------
    Type : Remote Source Session
    Source Ports :
    Both : Fa0/4
    Reflector Port : Fa0/2
    Dest RSPAN VLAN : 10

    sh vl
    10 rspan active
    .
    .
    Remote SPAN VLANs

    switch2:

    sh run | in monitor
    monitor session 1 destination interface Fa0/3
    monitor session 1 source remote vlan 10

    sh monitor session 1
    Session 1
    ---------