    Appliance, as I should be. It appears as though the Web Agent isn't
    recognizing the correct IP when it is hit from the outside. Does
    anyone have any ideas or experience with this? Thanks very much.

    ng01, Jun 8, 2006

  2. ng01

    keshav

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2006
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    You need to configure cut through proxy feature in pix and integrate it with to authenticate with your RSA appliance.

    Is the server located in inside ? How are you trying to access the server ? Through public ip (natted ip) or private ip ?

    When you try from inside , i believe it does not hit the pix.

    The issue should be most likely in pix. Check ACL , NAT and AAA rules.

    keshav, Jun 25, 2006