    DSE does not list any from the search I made.

    Is it still possible to get a card..?

    Thanks

    Mathew Good, Feb 7, 2007

  2. Mathew Good

    PeeCee Guest

    Try PB Tech.
    http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?item=ADPSTL11807

    Paul.

    PeeCee, Feb 7, 2007

  3. Mathew Good

    Zipper Guest

    I bought one off trademe a few months ago, you can also get USB ones
    (which DSE sell and are a lot cheaper).

    Zipper, Feb 7, 2007
  4. Mathew Good

    Zipper Guest

    Misread your first email for pcmcia not pci, anyway there are pci serial
    cards all over the place. My post about there being USB ones of course
    is still valid.

    Zipper, Feb 7, 2007
  5. Mathew Good

    Mathew Good Guest

    The Software only support RS-232, old software and will cost heaps to upgrade it..

    Mathew Good, Feb 7, 2007
  6. Mathew Good

    El Chippy Guest

    Some of the USB <-> 9 pin serial adapters work fine, some dont, some here
    might be able to recommend one. I think some of them even have DOS support.

    El Chippy, Feb 7, 2007
  7. Mathew Good

    Justin Guest

    I had the same issue and managed to find a card.

    $50 + GST + Postage/Courier charga and I can get you one.

    Unmunge my reply address if you are interested.

    Justin, Feb 7, 2007
  8. Mathew Good

    Mathew Good Guest

    Thanks for that..

    Problem is that I can't install it, as I forgot that the PC is still under warrantee, but a local PC
    shop has a similar card and can install it for $25..

    Mathew Good, Feb 8, 2007